- Outsourcing management of proposals that are in progress in-house/ progress management of the whole project
- Development of new clients, and research of resources available such as a CG creation company and a development company
- Proposing ideas for improvement to promote progress of the job smoothly
Progress management of a job by the use of Excel, Shotgun, Google Spreadsheet, Wrike etc.
- A person who has more than 3-year work experience in development of digital content/ progress management of such creation regardless of genre
- A person who is able to contact more than 20 clients (either individual or a corporation) (excluding a new client)
- A person who is willing to learn new technologies on your own initiative
- A person who doesn’t wait for other persons’ instructions, but always acts voluntarily
- A person who is willing to express opinions and make propositions
- A person who are accustomed to thinking what the nature of a problem is and what can he do to restore the situation
- A person who has a broader vision so that he/she can see not only a contact to himself but also the whole proposal and make a quick response
Tools for use
- Shotgun, Wrike, Growi (wiki)
- Slack, Zoom, Google Spreadsheet etc.
- Experience in initiating and operating a project
- Experience in managing a budget on a project
- Experience in managing clients in other countries
|Time of use||3 months|
|Working hours||10:00-19:00 (flexible due to the full-remote system)|
|Overtime work||Yes (regarded as having worked for 40 hours due to the discretionary working system)|
|Days-off, holidays||five-day workweek system (offs on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays), annual paid leaves & special leaves (5 days)|
|Wage||We’ll decide after considering your past jobs, performances, experiences and hope. * Extra wages for overtime work beyond 40 hours are additionally paid.|
|Welfare||10,000yen for remote work monthly, insurances|
Please feel free to contact us from the contact page.