- R&D on the latest Computer Graphics
- Research on papers adopted to an international academic conference such as SIGGRAPH and survey to see if it is applied to our projects
- In addition to expertise to understand the latest studies, program implementing capacity to realize it is also required.
- A person who have done technical research on 3DCG (required)
- A person who has a basic knowledge of 3DCG Software such as Maya, 3dsMax, Blender etc. (required)
- A person who has done researches on Computer Vision/Deep Learning etc. (preferred)
- A person who has experience in video production, game development etc. (preferred)
- A person who is fluent in both Japanese and English (Japanese are required. Preferred if English is excellent.)
- A person who is willing to learn new technologies on your own initiative
- A person who doesn’t wait for other persons’ instructions, but always acts voluntarily
- A person who is willing to express opinions and make propositions
- A person who is good at understanding demands and requests from clients and team members
- C/C++/C#/Python (Development made in either of the languages)
- Enough experiences in use of 3DCG API such as OpenGL and DirectX
Software used for work
- Autodesk Maya/3dsMax/MotionBuilder
- SideFX Houdini
- Git or Subversion (preferred if possible to deal with)
- A person who has experience in tool development of Houdini is preferred.
|Time of use
|10:00-19:00 (flexible due to the full-remote system)
|Yes (regarded as having worked for 40 hours due to the discretionary working system)
|five-day workweek system (offs on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays), annual paid leaves & special leaves (5 days)
|We’ll decide after considering your past jobs, performances, experiences and wishes. * Extra wages for overtime work beyond 40 hours are additionally paid.
|10,000yen for remote work monthly, insurances
Please feel free to contact us from the contact page.